Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Dear Brother, You're Not Getting Any Younger

Dear Brother,

I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but time only moves forward (unless, of course, you are in possession of a DeLorean equipped with a flux capacitor). We can't stop it, we can't reverse it, we can only succumb to it. That being said, I have to remind you of something very important: you're not getting any younger.

Brother, it is very important to me that you have a happy and fulfilling life. And I truly believe that relationships are what make life full and enjoyable. Friends, family, romantic partners - these are all important bonds to create and nurture. You have friends (or at least you insist that you do... I'm still not certain that mom and dad aren't paying them to be nice to you), and you have family (including the best older sister in the entire world), but you lack the final component: a life partner.

It is for that reason I create this blog. I am here to offer you my worldly, sisterly advice, in the hopes that you will one day find love and happiness in a life partner.

Love,
Sister

1 comment:

  1. You forgot one important thing. You have to find a DeLorean that can get up to precisely 88 MPH and the flux capacitor has to generate 1.21 gigawatts.

    ReplyDelete

Followers